Today’s New York Times has a very detailed explanation of the history of U.S. policy with respect to undocumented families and unaccompanied minors. The report points out, as we also pointed out in our blog post, that there is no law requiring the Administration to take this approach–some members of the Administration have stated they believe the approach is an effective “deterrent,” while others are blaming the situation on Congress.
- Action Alert: Immigration Vote Expected Thursday in the House June 20, 2018
- Phone Script for Calls to Congress on Goodlatte and Ryan Bills June 20, 2018
- TX House Speaker Straus: “This is Not a Binary Choice” June 19, 2018
- How Did We Get Here? June 16, 2018
- This Problem is Not Legislative June 16, 2018
- What’s Going On? June 14, 2018
- News and Updates (6)